Category: Airway Management
Video Laryngoscope is a new video intubation system which can expose laryngeal structure more directly and distinctly, reduce damage and difficulty caused by tracheal intubation. This video laryngoscope is made of strong metal blade and a mobile phone/tablet could be used (ios/Android versions) as the display unit of this Laryngoscope. This product can be used for training purpose only.
· Feasible to impart video based airway intubation training.
· Wireless connectivity with mobile and tablet.
· The laryngoscope can be connected to two devices simultaneously.
· Compatible with both Android/IOS system.
· Less risk of oesophageal intubation.
· Useful for airway anatomy study.
· Megapixel camera with 720P high definition images.
· Brightness adjustable option.
· Video recording and photography possible during intubation.
· 90Minutes of battery backup.
· Video can be monitored through android TV.